A LEED Gold, sustainability-driven convention center in Downtown Los Angeles.
The Los Angeles Convention Center
The Los Angeles Convention Center (LACC) is the City of Los Angeles' premier convention center and expo hall. Visited by more than 2 million annually, the venue is self-described as an "enduring symbol of environmental sustainability and social responsibility." It's located at the cultural center of Downtown Los Angeles, just steps away from the STAPLES Center, LA LIVE, the Grammy Museum, and the Pico stop on the LA Metro.
At the Forefront of Sustainability
- LEED EB: O+M Gold Certified in 2010, recertified at the Gold level in 2015
- A 2.58-megawatt solar array, the largest on a municipally-owned convention center in the U.S.
- Heat mitigation via a cool roof and light defusing windows
- Efficient sprinklers, faucets, toilets, and urinals
- Drought-tolerant landscaping
- Waste management practices divert more than 70% of onsite waste
- Sustainably-purchased consumables, from paper towels to cleaning products
A Leader in Accessibility
- Close proximity to Metro Expo Line, Red Line, Purple Line, and various bus lines
- Onsite charging stations available for electric vehicles
- ADA Compliant
- Breastfeeding-friendly facility
- Gender neutral restrooms