Thinking of going to Greenbuild to learn, meet other sustainability leaders, find new products/services, and have fun?
This year for Greenbuild’s 20th anniversary in San Francisco, we’ve made all of that easier – and more valuable – with our new, customized Circles of Sustainability Networking Activities – providing exciting ways to meet with the right partners.
As the U.S. recently passed the billion-dollar Inflation Reduction Act, a significant level of federal funding is dedicated to carbon reduction as well as clean energy investments. It’s more critical than ever for our industry to stay on top of the latest building codes, tech advances, and exciting ideas in the sustainability world.
Not only do we have ground-breaking keynotes and CE-accredited education sessions to keep your skills sharp and your certification current, but we’re also planning some can’t-miss networking activities, evening events, and more to help recharge your mind, body, and spirit while you’re with us. Here’s a sneak peek at just a few of the new activities you can expect this year:
- Morning rejuvenation: Get focused and energized for the busy days while you explore the spectacular San Francisco scenery and get your heart pumping. We’re organizing a guided morning run through the bay area and morning yoga to ensure a productive and healthy start to the event.
- Hands-on workshops: In these collaborative workshops, you’ll be brainstorming solutions to a real-world challenge our hand-selected session leaders are currently experiencing. We practically guarantee you’ll come out with new ideas and approaches that you can apply to your own business or your projects.
- Happy hours in the Expo Hall: In addition to winding down with evening cocktails in our show floor lounge, if you download our Greenbuild mobile app, you’ll be able to schedule personally relevant, one-on-one meetings with a targeted list of your fellow attendees and exhibitors. Our AI-powered algorithm will match you with the right connections to spark meaningful business opportunities – a definite upgrade from the days of standing around with a drink in your hand, hoping you luck into a valuable conversation.
- Speed networking: If you’re looking for an even more efficient meet-and-greet experience, we also offer the sustainable business version of speed dating. Whether you’re looking for a quick intro to the latest vendor or have an exciting idea you’d like to pitch to potential partners, these fast-paced events will introduce you to a wide range of green building professionals, so your networking time is optimized for efficiency and impact.
- Evening celebrations: From our evening welcome reception and VIP after party to our 20 Year Anniversary Party in the architecturally rich Exploratorium, you’ll have a chance to reconnect with old friends, make a few new ones, during a night packed with great music, food, drinks, and more!
We’re pulling out all the stops for Greenbuild’s 20th anniversary and keeping the highest standards for health and safety in place to make sure all our attendees feel confident that they’ll enjoy a seamless and stress-free experience. Of course, if you cannot join us in person this year, you can still take advantage of our virtual conference pass, which grants you on-demand access to two selected tracks to watch at your convenience.
With more reasons than ever to want to break out of your year-long holding pattern and return to the business of creating sustainable spaces, you won’t want to miss Greenbuild’s 20th anniversary in San Francisco. Register for your pass today. Prices increases after October 31.